Fort Drum Grant & Scholarship Program

Earning your degree shouldn’t be an uphill battle… Set your sights on Syracuse University!

Now you can earn an undergraduate degree from a distinguished university, and you can do it while you are serving your country in the military. University College, the home for part-time students at Syracuse University, has developed a program especially for soldiers and families of the 10th Mountain Division. It combines flexible course formats with scholarship incentives that place a Syracuse University degree within your reach.

A Syracuse University degree through University College is…

  • Affordable – We have an undergraduate scholarship and grant program especially for 10th Mountain Division personnel and their families. And the University College Count on Us Child Care Fund may be able to help undergraduate students with child care. We also have several flexible payment options.
  • Flexible – In addition to on-campus courses, we offer online, accelerated, condensed, and weekend formats.
  • Prestigious – Syracuse University is a world-class university with renowned faculty and resources. As a part-time student you have access to all that SU and University College have to offer. Student services, bookstores, computing services, libraries, parking, and a huge array of recreational options are all yours.
  • Accessible – Knowledgeable academic and financial aid advisors work with you to guide your way. They are available to you wherever you are.

Part-time Undergraduate Degrees

A variety of undergraduate degrees can be completed by taking daytime or evening classes on the Syracuse University campus, or with a variety of flexible course formats.

Need child care? University College has SOLUTIONS!

The lack of reliable, affordable child care prevents many students from achieving their dream of an undergraduate degree. Count on University College to make sure this doesn’t happen to you! The Count on Us Child Care Fund can help parents with expenses for child care while they are attending classes and studying at University College for their bachelor’s degree.

Start Moving Toward Your Goals!

  1. Contact University College to set up an appointment with an academic advisor
  2. Inquire about the 10th Mountain Division Scholarship and Grant Program with the office of Financial Aid.