Summer Semester Students

Summer is a separate term from the academic year, and completion of a separate aid application is required for all students who plan to attend classes in the summer term. Both undergraduate and graduate students beginning study in a summer term must complete the University College Summer Financial Aid Application, which is now available. In addition, students need to provide this year’s FAFSA and the prior year’s income documents.

University College Summer Financial Aid Application

The summer is considered the “trailing term” by Syracuse University and is administered as such when working with Federal Aid Programs. This means that unused portions of annual aid limits from the academic year in the different federal grant and loan programs may be used in the summer.