The Data Science & Analytics 18-week program will give you the hard skills and experience needed to extract and turn data into actionable insights and visualizations. Taught by top practitioners, you will learn and use the critical industry tools and languages required to succeed as an analyst or data scientist, applicable in industries ranging from marketing technology to the future of scientific & medical research.
In this accelerated, immersive course, you will use key technologies include advanced Excel, Python, R,Tableau, SQL Databases, and more.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Data Science and Analytics, so they are prepared to continue to learn as technology and tools change over time
- Experience with industry-standard languages and technologies, including:
- R, a powerful programming language and environment for statistical computing and graphics
- Python, a very powerful programming language used for many different applications from web development to data science and visualizations
- Tableau, an industry leading Business Intelligence tool that focuses on data visualization, dashboarding and data discovery
- SQL, the standard language for manipulating and querying data in Relational Databases
- Advanced Excel, one of the most commonly used and accessible tools for data analysis and manipulation.
- A portfolio of projects including data extraction, data visualization, and data-driven analysis and decision making
- Real world experience working with top technology companies and professionals
This course is suitable for those new to Data Science, or for those with an analytics background looking to upskill to a more advanced level.