Prepare to be a Leader in Your Career with a Degree in Business Management
Today’s businesses face unprecedented turbulence and disruption. Rapid changes in technology and the impact of globalization yield uncertainty, and companies need leaders with the skills to nimbly adapt to this changing landscape. Our Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS) in Business Management program offers a comprehensive and interdisciplinary curriculum that explores contemporary business concepts, including international business, strategy, finance, global leadership, communication, project management, marketing and organizational management. This online undergraduate degree represents a partnership between University College and the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University.
Students also have the option to further specialize or customize the degree with a variety of electives, minors or certificate programs. The program culminates with a Senior Seminar, which integrates and applies the skills and knowledge students gain in their coursework in a local or global context.
Syracuse University’s 120-credit Bachelor of Professional Studies degree in business management is a fully online program with weekly interactive live sessions that you can complete from anywhere in the world.
Learn how our Bachelor of Professional Studies degrees are differentiated from the University’s BA and BS degrees in important and necessary ways here.
Business Management Learning Outcomes:
- Apply business communications and management theories and practices to local and global business environments.
- Analyze opportunities and risks of doing business in a local and global environment.
- Define financial accounting concepts and tools and their impact on business models.
Learn to Succeed in Positions Like:
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Branch Manager
- Sales Director
Sample courses in the Business Management curriculum:
- BPS 319 – Global Leadership
- BPS 415 – Digital and Business Communications for Professional Studies
- BUA 345 – Business Analytics for Management Decisions
- CRL 313 – Strategic Leadership
- MAR 301 – Essentials of Marketing
- MGT 355 – Strategic Human Resource Management