This 18-credit minor in Project Management is interdisciplinary and designed to help you explore the foundations of organization, leadership, methodologies, and the communication techniques of Project Management. The six online courses for this minor are offered in 8-week sessions with a required 90-minute weekly online component.
- Define traditional and emerging project management trends and methods.
- Apply project management concepts to successfully launch and complete a project.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts connected to globalization as it relates to the project management of large scale team-based projects.
- PPM 301 Foundations of Project Management (3 credits)
- PPM 310 Project Organization and Leadership (3 credits)
- PPM 315 Project Management Methodologies (3 credits)
- PPM 320 Project Controls (3 credits)
- PPM 325 Project Communications and Stakeholder Management (3 credits)
- PPM 411 Project Management Capstone (3 credits)
To be admitted to the program:
- Students must enter program no later than first semester of junior year.
- Students must submit a Declaration of Minor form to their academic advisor, the minor coordinator and their home college’s Dean’s office.