UP Online (University Partners for Online Education)
We will tentatively plan for a Spring 2022 conference date and research new, relevant topics to organize an interesting day. Please reach out to us to update your contact information or to suggest colleagues you feel would be interested in the conference.
Watch this space for updates. We look forward to seeing you all in the near future!
Why attend UP Online?
Our goal is to provide you with an informative professional development experience and allow you the opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow educators.
“Mary (Adie) and I (Charles W. Jermy Jr.) so appreciated being included as members of the University Partners for Online Education Strategies again this year. The program gets better, and this year’s presenters were especially outstanding.” – Charles Jermy (UP Online November 2017)
Past Topics Covered at UP Online
- Developing Instructional Models for Online Programs: Adjusting the Master Class Model (2019)
- The Micro-Learning Experience (2019)
- Working in the Strengths Zone: A Foundational Overview of StrengthsFinder (2018)
- Standing up an Internal Online and Digital Learning Center (2018)
- Exploring the Future of Alternative Credentials (2017)
- Middle States Accreditation and Online Education (2016)
- Copyright: Balancing Fair Use and Permissions in Online Education (2016)
- OSCQR – An Open Source Systematic Review and Refresh for Online Learning (2015)
- UPCEA Hallmarks of Excellence in Online Leadership (2015)
- State Authorization (2014)
If you are interested in attending this year’s conference, please contact Darlene Carelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.443.7991. If you are interested in joining the partnership, please complete the subscribe form.
Miss our recent webinar? Watch it now using the link below: