Due to the ongoing public health situation, we have decided to cancel this year’s UP Online Conference. We look forward to convening again in person for the 2021 conference.
The 2020 University Partners for Online Education Strategies (UP Online) Annual Conference will be held on Friday, November 6, 2020 from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm hosted by University College at Syracuse University. A continental breakfast, lunch, snacks and parking will be provided. This year a nominal fee of $20.00 will be required to cover food and conference costs.
The purpose of this meeting is to gather area colleagues working in online education to share ideas, address common problems, build a network, and support professional development.
Over the last six years, 228 people from 41 four-year higher education institutions in Central and Western New York attended this event.
Why attend UP Online?
Our goal is to provide you with an informative professional development experience and allow you the opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow educators.
“Mary (Adie) and I (Charles W. Jermy Jr.) so appreciated being included as members of the University Partners for Online Education Strategies again this year. The program gets better, and this year’s presenters were especially outstanding.” – Charles Jermy (UP Online November 2017)
Past Topics Covered at UP Online
- Developing Instructional Models for Online Programs: Adjusting the Master Class Model (2019)
- The Micro-Learning Experience (2019)
- Working in the Strengths Zone: A Foundational Overview of StrengthsFinder (2018)
- Standing up an Internal Online and Digital Learning Center (2018)
- Exploring the Future of Alternative Credentials (2017)
- Middle States Accreditation and Online Education (2016)
- Copyright: Balancing Fair Use and Permissions in Online Education (2016)
- OSCQR – An Open Source Systematic Review and Refresh for Online Learning (2015)
- UPCEA Hallmarks of Excellence in Online Leadership (2015)
- State Authorization (2014)
If you are interested in attending this year’s conference, please contact Darlene Carelli at email@example.com or 315.443.7991. If you are interested in joining the partnership, please complete the subscribe form.
This event will take place at the National Veterans Resource Center (NVRC), located on Syracuse University’s Main Campus. The National Veterans Resource Center is located at 101 Waverly Avenue, Syracuse, NY.
Parking will be available in the University Avenue Garage. Directions to the garage can be found here.
Miss our recent webinar? Watch it now using the link below: