To deliver exceptional support and services to a diverse part-time student population seeking a Syracuse University education. To be an innovator of market-sensitive professional degrees, non-credit programs, and executive education. To act as a connector and catalyst for excellence among the schools and colleges within Syracuse University.
The home for part-time Syracuse University students:
- Part-time Matriculated Students: We are the gateway to Syracuse University for part-time matriculated students whose goal is to pursue a degree or earn a certificate or credential from any of SU’s schools and colleges.
- Non-matriculated Students: We are also the home of -students who are not pursuing an SU degree but are interested in continuing education for professional development. We also welcome visiting students who will take a class and transfer the earned credits to their home institution.
- Flexible Course Formats: We offer a variety of degree programs, certificates, and noncredit courses in the daytime, evenings, online, and in condensed and accelerated formats.
Offering Summer and Winter break courses:
- For full- or part-time SU students and visiting students
Summer @ Syracuse isn’t just about traditional classes. There are also programs, institutes, and workshops for a wide range of students with varied interests.
- For high school students
Syracuse University Summer College offers high school students the opportunity to explore college majors and experience college life with credit and noncredit programs.
- University College oversees Winterlude, SU’s online winter session. Winterlude runs for four weeks giving you the ability to earn up to three credits, help them boost your GPA, prepare for study abroad, or – if you’re a visiting student – transferring the credits to your home college. Winterlude classes are open to SU and non-SU students, both full- and part-time.
SU Policy Resources
University College abides by the policies set out by Syracuse University which are intended to support a safe, respectful, and ethical living, learning, and work environment. These policies adhere to the University’s mission and values, and applicable state, local, and federal law. All Syracuse University faculty, staff and students are expected to be familiar with and abide by the University’s policies. The individual policy categories may be viewed on the site below.