Syracuse University has made a significant investment to expand online offerings. In accordance with the Chancellor’s 2019-20 University wide initiatives, the focus at University College is to expand post-traditional student programs and enrollment with the goal of becoming a recognized international leader in online and post-traditional education. The Center for Online and Digital Learning was launched within University College in 2017 and includes state-of-the-art video production capabilities, instructional design support and user experience designers to maximize learning in the online environment.
Since inception, the following new online programs have been added to the online portfolio at Syracuse University:
Engineering Management, M.S.
College of Engineering and Computer Science
This program is designed for working professionals who are looking to advance their careers with a master’s degree in Engineering Management.
- 33 credit-hour program
- Develop leadership and managerial skills through relevant courses in the areas of engineering economics, technology management, and more.
- Strengthen technical skills in engineering with courses in statistics, product development, simulation, data analytics and more.
Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics
Master’s level MFT professionals are in great demand to provide mental health services to a growing population in need.
- 60 credit-hour program
- Online program is accredited by COAMFTE (Accreditation and licensing)
- Prepares you to change lives with a compassionate, family-centered approach to mental health services.
Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation, M.S.
School of Education
This program prepares students to evaluate learning and performance problems and to design, develop, implement, evaluate and manage solutions.
- 30 credit-hour program
- Curriculum includes courses that blend skills such as models and theories, strategic planning, interpersonal communications and software.
Conflict and Collaboration, C.A.S.
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
Solving the most complex challenges of our day requires cross-disciplinary understanding, superior skills in collaboration and communication and the ability to navigate diversity, complexity and continuous change. Our new online conflict and collaboration certificate of advanced study is designed to provide students with a broad perspective and diverse insights on conflict management, analysis and resolution, so you can effectively manage conflicts in the workplace and community.
- 12 credit-hour program
- Learn conflict management skills you will use everyday
Cybersecurity Administration, B.P.S.
The digital world has created an urgent need for the protection of information systems in every sector – personal, professional, corporate, governmental, national and international. Preventing, detecting, and responding to attacks is essential to all organizations, and cybersecurity specialists are fighting on the front lines of this effort.
- 120 credit-hour program
- Provides essential skills for managing the people and technologies that protect information, information systems and infrastructures.
Project Management, Minor
The project management minor is interdisciplinary and designed to help students explore the foundations of organization, leadership, methodologies, and the communication techniques of Project Management.
- 18 credit-hour program
- Apply project management concepts to successfully launch and complete a project.
Data Science and Analytics, Non-credit Certificate
In this accelerated, immersive course, students will use key technologies including advanced Excel, Python, R, Tableau, SQL Databases, and more.
- 18-week program
- Learn directly from data scientists, analysts and managers. Instructors will teach students the fundamentals as well as updates and tips they have learned.
A full listing of all online offerings at Syracuse University can be found at: https://www.syracuse.edu/academics/online-programs/