If you are a full-time Syracuse University student and want to transfer to part-time status at University College, you will be required to begin the process with your home college. Students registered in a Main Campus college during the spring semester may not transfer to University College for the purpose of summer study.

  • The GPA required for most intra-university transfers to UC is variable. The Bachelor of Professional Studies requires a 2.5 GPA for an intra-university transfer.
  • Probation and intra-university transfer students are accepted pending the approval and recommendation of the student’s home college.

For more information or contact the Student Academic Services office.


Frequently Asked Questions

We’re happy to answer your questions about transferring to University College (part-time) from full-time status.

See Frequently Asked Questions

Questions about Part-Time Study?