Finally—a college education for the digital age
Syracuse University’s University College gives you the skills you need to succeed in the digital economy, with Bachelor of Professional Studies degree or certificate in:
Well-rounded, knowledgeable, and outstanding leaders are in-demand in today’s ever-changing business climate. At University College of Syracuse University, we give you the tools to advance your career and move into leadership positions.
The Bachelor of Professional Studies degree is a 120 credit degree program that consists of a liberal studies core, professional competencies, major-specific requirements and electives. The Bachelor of Professional Studies certificate is a 15 credit program (5 classes) that can be used as a standalone credential or folded into the BPS degree program. Both programs can be completed online, on campus, or a combination.
- Programs tailored to meet the needs of working adults
- Degrees and certificates from an internationally recognized university
- A generous credit transfer policy
- The ability to learn at your own pace and complete your degree on your terms
- A degree program you can afford
Who should apply?
The program is ideal for:
- Working professionals looking to expand employment opportunities
- Those wishing to finish incomplete degrees
- Active duty service members or veterans
- Employees at companies offering education benefits
- Management and marketing professionals whose traditional jobs are now ‘going digital’ pushing them into new areas in which they don’t have direct experience
University College has collaborated with top local employers to design course content that aligns with their employment criteria.