PROFESSIONAL DEGREES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT
University College of Syracuse University offers two part-time degree programs in Professional Studies that provide the skills you need to take a leadership role in a modern work environment. University College has collaborated with top employers to design course content that aligns with emergent industry needs, as well as skills that are adaptable to a variety of fields and specializations. Both the Creative Leadership and Knowledge Management degree and certificate* programs can be completed entirely online or with a combination of online and on campus classes.
Build the leadership skills you need to thrive in today’s workplace
Learn how to use data to drive organizational success
The 120-credit Bachelor of Professional Studies degree programs consist of a liberal studies core, professional competencies, major-specific requirements, and electives. They are tailored to meet the needs of working adults with many demands on their time and attention.
Certificates in Creative Leadership and Knowledge Management are 15-credit programs (5 classes) that can be used as standalone credentials or folded into the BPS degree.
BPS PROGRAMS ARE IDEAL FOR:
- Working professionals looking to expand employment opportunities
- Individuals who want to finish incomplete degrees
- Active duty service members or veterans
- Employees at companies offering education benefits
- Management and marketing professionals whose traditional jobs are now “going digital,” pushing them into new areas and demanding updated skills
GET STARTED TODAY